Performance Management Training Programs
Performance Management Training
iHR Australia’s Performance Management Training is designed for managers, team leaders and supervisors whose role requires them to monitor employee performance and deliver feedback. This training will assist participants to build effective teams, manage issues before they become problems and improve organisational performance.
The face-to-face programs include Managing Team Performance, Performance Management Appraisal Meetings and Professional and Courageous Conversations. iHR Australia also offers the Coaching on Performance program via eLearning.
- Components of performance management;
- Setting meaningful expectations;
- Evaluating and identifying performance/issues;
- Effective feedback techniques;
- Establishing possible causes of any performance issues;
- Appropriate resolution activities; and
- Legal considerations and procedural fairness.
- The performance review development (PRD) cycle;
- Planning and preparation for the PRD discussion;
- The appraisal meeting process;
- Assessments and giving feedback;
- Dealing effectively with poor performance and sensitive issues;
- Common assessment deficiencies;
- Pitfalls to avoid;
- Development plans; and
- Setting objectives.
- Elements of a ‘Professional and Courageous’ conversation;
- Manager’s Role in Improving Performance;
- Giving and Receiving Feedback;
- Preparing for your ‘Professional and Courageous’ conversation; and
- Conducting your ‘Professional and Courageous’ conversation.
- eLearning (Online Training)
- On-site Delivery
- Public Delivery
- Virtual Delivery
Coaching on Performance
Managing Everyday Performance
Performance Feedback Essentials
For immediate advice
For immediate advice or a quote on Performance Management training programs call
Locations and operational area
iHR Australia has facilitators and consultants who deliver services all around Australia, with the added capability of delivering some products via a virtual platform. Please contact us to find out more.
With our comprehensive Human Resource experience and capability iHR Australia is frequently engaged to assist in the provision of mediation, coaching, counselling and associated training services that may be required. If your organisation has any specific requirements, please contact us to make an enquiry. Now about iHR Australia's Workplace Investigations and Mediations