This training workshop is aimed at managers and team leaders with a minimum of three years’ managerial experience, wanting to drive better outcomes through their people. The focus of the workshop is to provide managers and team leaders with tools and techniques to develop strategic thinking, effectively drive workplace change, and promote collaboration and innovation, and ethical decision making.
Participants will work with a facilitator and two actors. Using our signature Workplace Reality Theatre training method, professional actors perform real workplace situations to bring the learning experience to life. Participants will observe, analyse and practice techniques portrayed in the workplace scenarios.
Experienced front-line managers, supervisors and team leaders
Face to face, Virtual.
Full day session for face to face. 2x 3 hour sessions for virtual.
- The differences between a manager and a leader
- Strategy and the ‘bigger picture’ – how to align to a plan and cascade goals to your team
- Different leadership styles and how to adapt your leadership style when required
- How to manage aspects of change within your team
- How to build team engagement through collaboration, innovation and motivation techniques
- Appreciate the responsibilities and influence of leaders in building cultures which drive accountability, build capability and inspire team members
- Understand the requirement to both lead and manage to be successful
- Demonstrate the thinking required to set the right direction for the team, align goals and delegate
- Demonstrate knowledge of the tools available to make ethical decisions;
- Distinguish between situations where different styles of leadership may be required
- Understand the key considerations of how to lead and manage change within the team
- Recognising the importance of finding the right reward and recognition design for your team;
- Understand the factors that promote collaboration, innovation and motivation in the workplace
- Discover how to influence your team and stakeholders to achieve better outcomes
Upcoming Public Training Register now
If you do not see any suitable dates below, you can either -
- notify us of your interest to see more dates released or
- request custom in-house training on-site or virtual for your organisation.
Otherwise, select 'View workshop' to register a place.
There are currently no scheduled training programs. Please check back soon or give us a call to discuss some options.