iHR Australia Professional and Courageous Conversations
This program aims to equip managers and leaders with the knowledge and skills to effectively address difficult, conflict-ridden situations and have the skills and confidence to professionally conduct courageous conversations.
This program has various customisation options to suit your organisation’s specific training requirements.
Topics addressed include:
- Elements of a ‘Professional and Courageous’ conversation;
- Manager’s Role in Improving Performance;
- Giving and Receiving Feedback;
- Preparing for your ‘Professional and Courageous’ conversation; and
- Conducting your ‘Professional and Courageous’ conversation
Options to tailor the program to suit your organisation’s training requirements include:
- Performance Management Feedback (formal and informal)
- Addressing inappropriate workplace behaviour
- Addressing workplace culture issues
- Managing Conflict
- Addressing workplace communication issues
- The role of emotional intelligence
At the conclusion of this workshop participants should:
- Demonstrate an understanding of how to manage emotions in challenging situations;
- Demonstrate an understanding of the elements of a ‘Professional and Courageous’ Conversation;
- Understand the importance of responding and not reacting in difficult situations;
- Understand how to prepare for a courageous and professional conversation; and
- Understand the process of how to conduct a courageous and professional conversation.
Want to chat about our Face-to-Face or Virtual Training?