iHR Australia Professional and Courageous Conversations
This program aims to equip managers and team leaders with the knowledge and skills to effectively address difficult, conflict-ridden situations. We teach participants the skills to give them the confidence to professionally conduct courageous conversations. This program has various customisation options to suit your organisation’s specific training requirements.
Participants will work with a facilitator and two actors, using our Workplace Reality Theatre, to bring the learning experience to life, allowing them to observe, analyse and practice having professional and courageous conversations across a number of workplace scenarios.
Managers and team leaders
- Elements of a ‘professional and courageous’ conversation
- Manager’s role in improving performance
- Giving and receiving feedback
- Preparing for your ‘professional and courageous’ conversation
- Conducting your ‘professional and courageous’ conversation
- Demonstrate an understanding of how to manage emotions in challenging situations
- Demonstrate an understanding of the elements of a ‘professional and courageous’ conversation
- Understand the importance of responding and not reacting in difficult situations
- Understand how to prepare for a courageous and professional conversation
- Understand the process of how to conduct a courageous and professional conversation
Want to chat about our Face-to-Face or Virtual Training?