iHR Australia Professional and Courageous Conversations
This program aims to equip managers and team leaders with the knowledge and skills to effectively address difficult, conflict-ridden situations. We teach participants the skills to give them the confidence to professionally conduct courageous conversations. This program has various customisation options to suit your organisation’s specific training requirements.
Participants will work with a facilitator and two actors, using our signature Workplace Reality Theatre training method, to bring the learning experience to life, allowing them to observe, analyse and practice having professional and courageous conversations across a number of workplace scenarios.
Managers and team leaders
- Elements of a ‘professional and courageous’ conversation
- Manager’s role in improving performance
- Giving and receiving feedback
- Preparing for your ‘professional and courageous’ conversation
- Conducting your ‘professional and courageous’ conversation
- Demonstrate an understanding of how to manage emotions in challenging situations
- Demonstrate an understanding of the elements of a ‘professional and courageous’ conversation
- Understand the importance of responding and not reacting in difficult situations
- Understand how to prepare for a courageous and professional conversation
- Understand the process of how to conduct a courageous and professional conversation
Upcoming Public Training Register now
Early bird pricing is available 8 weeks prior to event unless sold out prior.,
If you do not see any suitable dates below, you can either -
- notify us of your interest to see more dates released or
- request custom in-house training on-site or virtual for your organisation.
Otherwise, select 'View workshop' to register a place.