Our public training courses are a perfect choice if:
- only a few people at your organisation need training,
- you don't have the space to do private in-house training,
- you want to experience and assess the session first before rolling out to the rest of your organisation,
- you want to meet, network and share experiences with attendees from other organisations, or
- it's for your own personal development.
Upcoming training sessions
Complement your learning and development strategies with a suite of necessary eLearning modules for your Learning Management System (LMS).
Our content is developed by human resources and workplace relations experts using animations to illustrate recognisable workplace behaviours and situations.
All programs are customisable and include interactive exercises and assessments that are designed to engage participants and reinforce learning.
Meet the people who have shaped iHR Australia and continue to make it Australia’s leader in workplace training and HR solutions.
As iHR Australia’s Director of Professional Service, Eileen expertly oversees iHR Australia’s project management, quality control and account management services and teams.
John is iHR Australia’s Director of Workplace Relations and has an extensive background in human resource management and industrial relations.