Refine or build a robust workplace complaints handling process.
Every organisation in Australia must ensure their approach to handling complaints of inappropriate and unlawful workplace behaviour (discrimination, harassment and bullying) is both professional, effective and legally sound. Your organisation’s complaint handling systems must not only provide a logical and lawful pathway to resolve complaints, but also a framework that is accessible, fair and safe.
The iHR Australia team have many years of experience conducting workplace investigations, inquiries and mediations. We are perfectly positioned to help your organisation with its approach to complaints handling. We provide three discreet services to provide comprehensive support in this critical area.
Need immediate advice?
Get in touch to work through your options
Designed by iHR Australia's expert team, our Complaints Handling System Assessment will measure the effectiveness of your organisation’s approach to this very legal and sensitive area. This confidential process will assess your current process against six key criteria:
- Is it lawful? Is it fair and just for all parties?
- Is it accessible?
- Is it clear and able to be understood?
- Is it adequately supported by relevant systems and practices?
- Is it valued and trusted?
- Does it lead to satisfactory outcomes?
An iHR Australia Investigations specialist will provide a concise Assessment Report that rates your organisation’s complaints handling approach against the six key criteria, as well as providing evidence to support the findings. The key elements included in the assessment are:
- Employees’ knowledge, willingness and confidence to use the processes to make a complaint.
- An organisation’s approach and capability to provide a safe and lawful process for handling complaints/allegations.
- The capability of HR or relevant managers to handle complaints/allegations.
- The capability of the organisation to reach effective/best possible outcomes.
- The current risk factors impacting workplace culture and the existence of associated behaviours.
Our highly experienced team can provide you with practical advice on all matters related to complaints handling in the workplace. Whether you are looking to implement a new complaints handling system, wanting to refine your approach, or need urgent advice on a workplace discrimination, harassment or bullying matter, our team is always there to support your organisation.
iHR Australia only provide highly experienced consultants who thoroughly understand the legal and cultural complexities of this field.
We have training workshops designed and delivered by iHR experts to assist you in managing workplace interventions.
Including contact officer training, how to conduct internal investigations training and how to conduct workplace mediations training.
Featuring iHR Australia’s renowned Workplace Reality Theatre approach this is an ideal session for Human Resource professionals, senior managers or other interested professionals who wish to learn about one of the most critical human resource management challenges of our time.