iHR Australia Custodians of Culture: Anti Discrimination and Bullying Training for Board and Executives
This workshop provides executives and board members with an opportunity to reflect on the leadership, frameworks and systems that support effective and defensible governance, reduce the risk of harm, and have a positive impact on workplace culture, in relation to Workplace discrimination, Harassment Sexual Harassment and bullying.
Using our Workplace Reality Theatre, and drawing on industry and sector specific evidence, participants are provided an opportunity to deepen their insight into how people experience discrimination, bullying and harassment in the workplace and analyse and apply leadership strategies to prevent and appropriately respond to inappropriate workplace conduct.
Board Members, Directors and Executives
Course delivery options
On-site Delivery, Virtual Delivery. Learn more about our training delivery options.
- The link between leadership behaviour, workplace culture and high-risk leadership behaviour
- Identify inappropriate and risky workplace behaviour
- Making risk aware choices on the governance framework
- Impact of unmanaged issues, vicarious liability, productivity and culture
- Develop a deeper understanding of the role of organisational culture in preventing and effectively responding to harmful workplace conduct
- Understand of the intersectional experiences of people in relation to workplace discrimination, harassment, sexual harassment and bullying in the workplace
- Understand the impact (financial, brand and cultural costs) that unmanaged and/or poorly managed issues can have on employer brand, continuity of operations, staff morale, retention and attraction of staff
- Review emerging evidence and insights to guide risk aware choices in our governance actions and decisions in the workplace
- Identify risks factors that may exist within your organisational, leadership and individual attributes (particularly relating to the power of workplace culture) and the prevalence of any inappropriate or unlawful behaviours
- Determine the leadership, frameworks and systems that will support effective and defensible governance, actively reduce the risk of harm occurring, and have a positive impact on workplace culture and performance