Workplace Relations / Industrial Relations services
iHR Australia offers a wide range of workplace relations services to assist professional organisations to manage their regulatory requirements and adopt best-practice employment principles.
Our national team of senior workplace relations consultants have extensive experience in providing technical advice, as well as advocacy and representation services across a broad range of industry sectors and jurisdictions.
Our consultants can be engaged flexibly on a project or consulting basis, or be retained to provide an on-demand telephone and email advisory service.
We support clients in the following areas:
- Enterprise Agreements
- Employment Contracts
- HR Policies and Procedures
- Representation in industrial relations matters
- Claims of unfair dismissal, discrimination, harassment, bullying and adverse action
- Interpretation and application of legislation Fair Work Act 2009, Modern Awards and National Employment Standards (NES)
- Development and negotiation of enterprise agreements and grievance handling
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Compliance audits
- Workplace Investigations