iHR Australia Respect in the Workplace: Anti Discrimination and Bullying Training for Employees
It is important that your staff understand the principles of equal employment opportunity and anti-bullying legislation, as well as the role they must play in the prevention and reporting of incidents in their workplace.
In this program, an experienced iHR Australia facilitator and two professional actors will bring to life real workplace situations that demonstrate these important issues.
General staff and contractors
Topics addressed include:
- The intent of EEO legislation and anti-bullying guidelines
- Individuals behaviour and its impact on workplace culture
- What is unlawful discrimination, harassment and bullying
- What constitutes bullying/harassment and what is appropriate performance management
- Appropriate options for reporting issues
- Appropriate responses to issues experienced or observed
At the conclusion of this workshop participants should:
- Understand the relevant legislation
- Understand the grounds of unlawful discrimination and harassment
- Be aware of what is considered to be harassment, sexual harassment and bullying
- Understand how to use the internal resolution process
- Understand individual rights, responsibilities and liabilities
Want to chat about our Face-to-Face or Virtual Training?