iHR Australia Mental Health Awareness in the Workplace
This program will provide a highly engaging and dynamic experience that will result in the development of a resilience management plan. Our Psychologist will guide participants through the development of their plan, enabling real-time practice of some of the suggested tools and strategies.
Employees and Managers
Face-to-face and Virtual: 2 hours
- Differences between mental health and mental ill health
- Obligations of all parties in managing mental health in the workplace
- Workplace assistance and confidentiality
- Supporting yourself and others when responding to mental ill health
- Identify and discuss the differences between mental health and mental ill health, mental health statistics for Australia and our mental health industry framework.
- Identify common indicators of mental ill health and how these might impact on performance or conduct
- Understand the legal and ethical responsibilities of the employer and the employee.
- Understand privacy, confidentiality and qualified privilege requirements
- Identify key resources and strategies that my employer can offer me to support me to meet the inherent requirements of my role, for a period of time.
- Identify key resources and strategies that I can implement on behalf of myself or another employee. Prepare to have a confidential disclosure conversation with a manager
- Establish a basic understanding of resilience and how this relates to mental health.
Want to chat about our Face-to-Face or Virtual Training?