iHR Australia Management Behaviours to Drive Safety
This program focuses on managements role in driving workplace safety. It focuses on the importance of role modelling in terms of actions and behaviours, and implementation and reinforcement of health and safety policies.
Developed in conjunction with a safety practitioner who has had an extended career with numerous blue-chip Australian companies, this program is an important reminder to managers about their role in any environment where safety is a key consideration.
Course delivery options
eLearning (Online Training). Learn more about our training delivery options.
30 - 45 Mins
- Information Library
- Audio Narration
- Video Clips
- Individual Certificate
- Available on desktop and mobile devices
- Customer Support
- Module 1 covers the concepts of WHS policy and duty of care
- Module 2 focuses on driving a culture of safety
- Module 3 explores interacting with workers on matters of safety
- Module 4 practical steps to driving safety in the workplace
On completion of the program learners should:
- Understand their role as a manager in driving workplace safety
- Understand the importance of being a role model as a manager, and what this means in terms of daily actions and behaviours
- Understand how to implement and reinforce your existing health and safety policy, and how to take steps when a breach is reported