iHR Australia Addressing Inappropriate Behaviour
In order to set a standard of workplace behaviour, leaders need to become ‘coaches on behaviour’. This means being a role model, a proactive communicator and being committed to setting standards of behaviour in the workplace.
This program emphasises how to prepare and conduct a coaching conversation on inappropriate behaviour in the workplace.
Based on iHR Australia’s many years experience in training and coaching leaders on this challenging process.
30 - 45 Mins
- Information Library
- Audio Narration
- Video Clips
- Individual Certificate
- Available on desktop and mobile devices
- Customer Support
- Module 1 covers the leaders role of being a coach on behaviour
- Module 2 covers preparation regarding feedback on inappropriate behaviour
- Module 3 covers conducting a face-to-face conversation on inappropriate behaviour
On completion of the program learners should:
- Understand how important it is, as a leader, to make high standards of respectful behaviour an ongoing focus in the workplace
- Understand why it can be hard to have discussions with people in relation to inappropriate behaviour
- Be able to prepare and conduct a constructive face-to-face discussion about inappropriate workplace behaviour
- Understand the implications of not dealing with inappropriate behaviour