iHR Australia Cyber Security and You
The program aims to provide learners with an understanding of the role we all play in cyber security, awareness of privacy and security principles, as well as the measures required to keep personal information safe from potential cyber attacks
30 - 45 Mins
- Module 1 covers security related to use of hardware
- Module 2 covers software applications
- Module 3 covers privacy and confidentiality
- Module 4 covers reporting incidents
On completion of the program learners should:
- The dos and don’ts of the use of both hardware and software.
- Reporting incidents as well as the principles of privacy and confidentiality.