iHR Australia provides a range of flexible HR solutions for organisations seeking to either outsource specialist services or your full HR function. Our outsourced HR solutions cater for organisations from all sectors, sizes and levels of maturity.
We tailor our services according to your specific needs, particular environment and operating framework, with a focus on delivering effective and sustainable solutions.
Strategic, operational and specialist support can be offered in:
- Starting your HR department
- Performance management
- HR consulting and coaching
- Independent Workplace Investigations
- Workplace Relations / Industrial Relations
- HR policies and procedures
How HR Outsourcing can support your organisation
As your HR Outsourcing partner we can:
- Support and provide expertise to help your employees to perform
- Guide and advise you through everyday HR issues
- Provide access to a broad range of skills and expertise to meet your specific needs
- Minimise your risk by helping to ensure compliance and good practice
- Increase employee engagement and satisfaction
- Empower and educate your people in situations where they work closely with highly specialised and experienced consultants.
Our HR Outsourcing consultants can also provide professional advice on the management of issues including:
- Exit Interviews
- Training and coaching
- Unlawful harassment, discrimination and bullying
- Conflict resolution
- Contracts and award provisions
- Complaint handling
- Fair Work Act 2009
- Performance management
- Workplace behaviour
- Leave entitlements
- Facilitation of focus groups to encourage employee teams to implement changes that result from surveys
- Reviewing and/or drafting Position Descriptions
- Reviewing and/or drafting of Management Processes
- Enterprise Agreements and other Agreements
- Representations (i.e. at the Fair Work Commission)
- Effective HR Practice tools (i.e. Performance Appraisals).
iHR Australia can assist in reviewing and/or preparing employment contracts and agreements to ensure they comply with:
- The Fair Work Act
- National Employment Standards;
- and any applicable awards or enterprise agreements
iHR Australia provides assistance with the following key phases in the development and lodgement of Enterprise Agreements.
- Strategy and planning
- Facilitation and negotiation
- Completion and lodgement
- Follow up - dealing with any questions from Fair Work Australia for the Enterprise Collective Agreement to be certified and issued.
Investing in the people in your workforce can reduce turnover and build loyalty. Coaching can help HR employees to achieve their goals or develop role specific skills through training or mentoring. iHR Australia’s coaching services can help your organisation’s team to perform efficiently, and to understand the laws and best practices of the Australian workplace.
Our HR coaching services include:
- Analysis of the current skills and training needs of individual HR professionals on your team
- The creation of a personal development plan (PDP) that will help individual HR staff to develop specific skills, including training options that suit their learning style
- Ongoing mentoring and support from HR experts.