Performance Feedback Essentials
This workshop will help participants comprehend and plan for giving feedback to effectively manage staff performance within the workplace. The content includes recognising how feedback fits into the broader context of improving performance, the purpose and structure for delivering feedback, tips on fostering a high-performance culture and managing under-performance.
Designed for: Managers, Team Leaders and Supervisors
Program length: 2.5 hours
- Leader actions that foster a high-performance work culture
- Setting meaningful expectations
- Identifying and evaluating performance issues
- Effective feedback techniques
- Handling difficulties during feedback
- Techniques for receiving feedback
- Resolving performance issues
- Legal considerations and procedural fairness
Participants will be able to:
- Explain the link between leadership behaviour and performance, and how to create a high-performance culture through setting expectations, appropriate levels of supervision, objectively evaluating performance and effective feedback
- Use techniques to conduct effective everyday performance conversations and give feedback to staff that is fair, accurate and consistent with the expectations of workplace law
Virtual Workplace Training: This program can now be provided using iHR Australia’s virtual training room. This allows participants to actively interact in a collegiate, online training session with their peers and to interact with an expert facilitator in a live environment. For more information, please speak submit an enquiry to speak to a member of our team.