Recruitment for Non-HR Managers
This program will help participants develop their interviewing skills to select the right person. Participants will learn how effective interviewing is critical, in saving time and money for any organisation. Participants will be equipped with the knowledge and skills to prepare for interviews, determine the right questions to ask and how to analyse a candidate’s answers. Participants will work through real-life scenarios with iHR’s professional actors and an expert facilitator using iHR Australia’s unique Workplace Reality Theatre.
Designed for: Employees with recruitment responsibilities
Program length: Full day
Topics addressed include:
- The benefits of improved recruitment skills;
- Legislation and relevant legal considerations;
- Common interview mistakes and pitfalls;
- Effective interview preparation and practice;
- The interview process;
- Behavioural based interviewing;
- Assessing candidate suitability; and
- Sample behavioural interview questions and sample interview guide are provided.
At the conclusion of this workshop participants should:
- Understand the benefits of interviewing effectively;
- Understand questions you can’t ask in interviews;
- Understand the most common interview mistakes;
- Apply effective techniques for interviewing;
- Write behavioural interview questions;
- Use behavioural-based questions; and
- Apply techniques for use in controlling the interview.
In-House Program: This program can be delivered in your workplace, and use your organisation’s policies, procedures and values. The program can also be modified to suit your individual needs. Enquire with the form below.
Virtual Workplace Training: This program can now be provided using iHR Australia’s virtual training room. This allows participants to actively interact in a collegiate, online training session with their peers and to interact with an expert facilitator in a live environment. For more information, please speak to a member of our team.