Professional and Courageous Conversations Training
This program aims to equip managers and leaders with the knowledge and skills to effectively address difficult, conflict-ridden situations and have the skills and confidence to professionally conduct courageous conversations. This program has various customisation options to suit your organisation’s specific training requirements.
Version 1 – Managers, Supervisors and Team Leaders
Version 2 – General staff, contractors
Program length: 4 hours, or 3.5 hours if two sessions are delivered on the same day
Options to tailor the program to suit your organisation’s training requirements include:
- Performance Management Feedback (formal and informal)
- Addressing inappropriate workplace behaviour
- Addressing workplace culture issues
- Managing Conflict
- Addressing workplace communication issues
- The role of emotional intelligence
Topics addressed include:
- Elements of a ‘Professional and Courageous’ conversation;
- Manager’s Role in Improving Performance;
- Giving and Receiving Feedback;
- Preparing for your ‘Professional and Courageous’ conversation; and
- Conducting your ‘Professional and Courageous’ conversation.
At the conclusion of this workshop participants should:
- Demonstrate an understanding of how to manage emotions in challenging situations;
- Demonstrate an understanding of the elements of a ‘Professional and Courageous’ Conversation;
- Understand the importance of responding and not reacting in difficult situations;
- Understand how to prepare for a courageous and professional conversation; and
- Understand the process of how to conduct a courageous and professional conversation.
In-House Program: This program can be delivered in your workplace, and use your organisation’s policies, procedures and values. The program can also be modified to suit your individual needs. Enquire with the form below.
eLearning Program: See information about our Coaching on Performance interactive and animated eLearning program.
See all Performance Management Training Programs
Enquire Now about iHR Australia’s In-House Training Programs