This one day workshop is aimed at managers and leaders with a minimum of three years’ managerial experience, wanting to drive better outcomes through their people. The program will focus on developing managers in strategic thinking, effectively driving workplace change, promoting collaboration and innovation, and ethical decision making. Participants will also gain useful tips and techniques on how to motivate their teams through reward and recognition, adapting leadership styles, delegation and how to be influential within their team. The training will be brought to life by analysis and practice of engaging real-life scenarios with iHR Australia’s professional actors and an expert facilitator using our Workplace Reality Theatre.
Designed for: Designed for experienced managers, supervisors and team leaders
Program length: Full day
Topics addressed include:
- Management and leadership;
- Strategy and the ‘Bigger Picture’;
- Ethical decision making;
- Leadership styles;
- Managing and leading change within the team;
- Collaboration and innovation;
- Motivating team – reward and recognition; and
- Influencing the team and stakeholders.
At the conclusion of this workshop participants should:
- Understand the requirement to be able to both lead and manage to be successful;
- Demonstrate the thinking required to set the right direction for your team;
- Demonstrate knowledge of the tools available for how to make ethical decisions;
- Distinguish between situations where different styles of leadership may be required;
- Understand how to select what to delegate, and the extent of that delegation;
- Understand an overview of how to lead and manage change efforts within the team;
- Understand the factors that promote collaboration and innovation in the workplace;
- Recognising the importance of finding the right reward and recognition design for your team; and
- Understanding how to influence your team and stakeholders to achieve better outcomes.
In-House Program: This program can be delivered in your workplace, and use your organisation’s policies, procedures and values. The program can also be modified to suit your individual needs. Enquire with the form below.
See all Leadership & Management Training Programs
Enquire Now about iHR Australia’s In-House Training Programs