iHR Australia Resilient Leadership in the Post-COVID Environment
Work life after COVID-19 is likely to be vastly different from the world leaders once knew. This workshop explores the possibilities and new realities leaders may face and provides an opportunity to reflect on how they can continue to support their team during a time of unprecedented change.
Leaders at all levels from frontline supervisor to senior executives.
Course delivery options
On-site Delivery, Public Delivery, Virtual Delivery. Learn more about our training delivery options.
- Working in the Post COVID environment- Challenges and Opportunities
- Keeping team members engaged and healthy when they’re working remotely
- Maintaining & building accountability and productivity when teams are working from home
- Managing return to the workplace in an engaging way
- Helping people achieve better work/life balance in a remote working environment
- Recognise the leadership and management strategies that are likely to require adaption in the emerging working environment
- Develop strategies to help teams and employees build resilience and feel more in control during COVID
- Understand early intervention strategies to address the mental health risks posed by remote working
- Understand how to feel more comfortable trusting virtual teams without close supervision and how to monitor and improve productivity in remote and blended teams
- Understand the fundamentals of building a positive team culture in the remote working / post-COVID team
- Understand how to create a stable structure, routine and rhythm and adapt team practices to manage a remote or blended team environment
- Recognise and develop strategies to manage the transition back into the workplace and help employees adapt to new models of work
Upcoming Public Training Register now
Early bird pricing is available 8 weeks prior to event unless sold out prior.,
If you do not see any suitable dates below, you can either -
- notify us of your interest to see more dates released or
- request custom in-house training on-site or virtual for your organisation.
Otherwise, select 'View workshop' to register a place.
There are currently no scheduled training programs. Please check back soon or give us a call to discuss some options.