iHR Australia Resilience Training: From Surviving to Thriving
This workshop will provide a highly engaging and dynamic experience that will result in the development of a resilience management plan. Our Psychologist will guide participants through the development of their plan, enabling real-time practice of some of the suggested tools and strategies.
Face-to-face: Half day | Virtual: 3 Hours
- Why resilience is important to the person and in the workplace
- Individual and organisational risk factors
- Developing and maintaining a resilience mindset
- Support strategies
- Understand the primary legislative-driven responsibilities for employees and employers and how this relates to the development and maintenance of your personal resilience
- Identify potential circumstances in the workplace and in life in general that may require you to demonstrate resilience
- Understand the primary components of resilience and the over-arching resilience development framework.
- Identify and discuss the resilience mind-set and ways to achieve this mind-set.
- Understanding what happens when you are asked to meet challenging circumstances. Identify how to effectively approach and manage challenging circumstances.
- Complete a basic resilience maintenance plan and identify implementation strategies, including workplace support resources
- Identify key resources and strategies that employers can offer, to support me in developing and maintaining my personal resilience