iHR at HRIZON conference; try out our training and win an iPad Mini
20 August 2013
The Australian Human Resources Institute (AHRI) this week holds its HRIZON conference and exhibition in Sydney. iHR Australia will be there to discuss our services and demonstrate our online EEO courses. If you are attending the conference, take a moment to drop by the iHR Australia stand to try out our online training for yourself. You can also put your business card in the draw for an iPad Mini and grab yourself some jellybeans!
iHR Australia team members will be on hand to discuss your training and HR support needs. We can also take you through our online training modules and give you the opportunity to try out the training for yourself on one of our laptops.
Drop your business card in the fishbowl and go in the draw to win an iPad Mini.
Recent iHR articles:
- Public beheadings and laughable leaders; damaging dismissals in the press
- When discrimination is simply criminal
- New laws to combat LGBTI discrimination
- “No angels” – keeping it real with workplace training
- Silly stuff that gets you sacked: poaching clients from the boss
- Cougars and Old Spice – ‘inept’ investigation into sexual harassment
- Cut the chat; what to do about office gossip