What is an HR Health Check?
iHR Australia's HR Health Check helps organisations assess the health and maturity of your HR and identify any gaps in your current HR system.
The health assessment focuses on:
- Key HR policies and procedures, agreements and contracts
- Award compliance and clarification
Once the Health Check has been completed, you’ll receive an easy to understand, two page health summary of your organisation’s HR health.
If some significant and potentially costly gaps are identified in your HR systems, you can progress to receive an HR Audit.
An Audit may cover the following:
- Legislative compliance (Industrial Relations, EEO)
- Benefits and compensation
- Training and staff development
- Employee engagement
- Performance management
HR Health Check Outcomes
Typically, an HR Health Check is used to develop action plans or business plans based on the recommendations contained in the report. The main benefit of the HR Health Check is to align your HR with your business strategy and goals.
What are the benefits of an HR Health Check?
The benefits your organisation might gain from an HR Health Check are many. Some benefits may include:
- Identifying procedural or compliance issues and control risk
- Define priorities for future activities
- Build business plans and strategy
- Obtain information to build a business case to better resource the HR function
- Identify opportunities for improvement
- Gain a deeper understanding of the benefits of a mature HR function