EEO laws are “about right” say 62 percent
5 September 2013
iHR Australia and the World Learning Hub last week launched a 2 minute quiz asking “Another boring meeting or workplace bullying?”
So far the responses have been interesting with early indications showing that although 62 percent of those taking part in the quiz believe that laws relating to “political correctness” at work are “about right” 32 percent of participants may not know the difference between acceptable behaviour and bullying behaviour.
The full results from this quiz will be released within the coming months, for now, why not test your knowledge and have your say by taking the two minute quiz.
iHR Australia provides face to face Equal Employment Opportunity training both publicly and on site. The World Learning Hub offers online Equal Employment Opportunity training for workers and managers. To find out more call 1300 884 687 or make an online enquiry.
Recent iHR articles:
- Sexual harassment claims – are HR Departments up to it?
- Fair Work Act amendments – Workplace Relations expert explains
- Boredom or Bullying? Take the 2 minute quiz
- Harassment or happy couple….should office romance be regulated?
- Long-haired flight attendant wins unfair dismissal case
- Expensive implication: court rules implied term exists and awards $335,000