Boredom or Bullying? Take the 2 minute quiz
29 August 2013
iHR Australia and the World Learning Hub today launch a new 2 minute quiz asking “Another boring meeting or workplace bullying?”
When pressure is mounting in the workplace it is important that standards of behaviour are maintained and that workers behave respectfully towards other team members. Managers have a responsibility to carry out their duty of care and be mindful that stressful or busy periods at work should not be a reason to allow behavioural standards to slip.
Watch the animation of the meeting to observe the behaviour of the team and decide; could this be workplace bullying?
Recent iHR articles:
- Harassment or happy couple….should office romance be regulated?
- Long-haired flight attendant wins unfair dismissal case
- Expensive implication: court rules implied term exists and awards $335,000
- Silly stuff that gets you sacked: bagging your boss on Twitter
- Workplace investigations – six steps to success
- Public beheadings and laughable leaders; damaging dismissals in the press