People Development and Training Expenditure Survey:
Respond by 31 March for a chance to win an iPad mini
In 2013 iHR Australia will produce a bi-annual report into trends in People Development and Training Expenditure.
The report will be published in July and December. The data for the report will be drawn from a survey of HR practitioners across Australia, South East Asia and the United Kingdom.
The survey will take 5 to 10 minutes to complete. Respondents who complete the survey by 31 March 2013 will go into a draw for a new iPad mini.
The survey and subsequent report will examine:
- Top challenges faced by managers
- Links between training and organisational performance
- What stops managers having 'tough conversations'
- Common mistakes in recruitment
- Trends and forecasts for training expenditure
- Trends and forecasts in training methodologies
All survey respondents will be emailed a copy of the final report.
All data collected will remain anonymous and confidential. View our privacy statement.