37 Percent fail the behaviour test
30 July 2013
In a recent online quiz created by the World Learning Hub, 37 percent of participants' answers were inadequate according to iHR experts.
The quiz shows an animated scene in a workplace and respondents are asked to label the behaviour and state how they would respond if the behaviour took place in their workplace. The 2 minute quiz is still available to be completed online but early indications show a surprising number of people are answering incorrectly.
Test yourself and your team by completing the 2 minute quiz. The final results and correct answers will be released next month.
Recent iHR articles:
- Women as job perks: is this e-quality?
- Silly stuff that gets you sacked, part two – tsunami of abuse in Mandarin costs Chinese speaker their job
- Racist training "tips" land department store in hot water
- Racial discrimination? It's just not cricket
- Disability diversity targets – diversity opportunity or red tape burden?
- Let go letters and email notice "disrespectful"
- Silly stuff that gets you sacked, part one –sledging, stereotyping and abuse of power