11 June 2014
iHR Australia is the largest independent provider of anti-bullying, harassment, discrimination and EEO training across Australia and is offering promotional pricing on its full range of training options.
iHR also provides a wide range of courses related to people management and employee relations including performance management and leadership skills.
Promotional pricing is available on iHR’s training programs until 14 July 2014*, including:
- Facilitator-led public training in most capital cities – save 20%
- Facilitator-led onsite training tailored to your organisation’s needs – save 5%
- Online training – save 10% on purchases of 100 licences or more
Our public and onsite training uses iHR’s unique Workplace Reality Theatre in which actors are used to re-enact real-life workplace situations. Not only does this approach ensure training is more engaging, it also gives participants the opportunity to practise newly acquired skills through interaction with the actors, building confidence and embedding learning.
Online training features immersive 3D animations. After watching the re-enactments or animations, participants then identify and address inappropriate workplace behaviours. Our training stimulates self-reflection and adjustment through our ‘observe, analyse and practise’ methodology.
Our programs address relevant state and federal legislation, individual and leadership behaviour, workplace culture and the impact they have on compliance, performance and brand. All programs have been updated in accordance with the changes to the Fair Work Act which came into effect on 1 January 2014.
Promotional pricing is available on iHR’s full range of training solutions including:
Public training programs
- EEO for Managers Package: Custodians of Culture and Practising Challenging Conversations - $695 Promotional Price $555
- EEO, Anti-bullying, Harassment and Discrimination training for Managers and Team leaders - Custodians of Culture - $465 Promotional Price $370
- Practising Challenging Conversations - regarding inappropriate behaviour - $365 Promotional Price $290
- Contact Officer training - $695 Promotional Price $555
- Workplace Investigation Officer training - $975 Promotional Price $780
- Selection and Interviewing Skills training - $695 Promotional Price $555
- Managing Everyday Performance - $695 Promotional Price $555
- Managing Risk when Managing People - $975 Promotional Price $780
In addition to our public programs, iHR Australia offers the following onsite only programs:
- EEO, Anti Bullying, Harassment & Discrimination for Senior Managers and Executives - Custodians of Culture
- EEO, Anti Bullying, Harassment and Discrimination for Employees - Respect in the Workplace
- New and Emerging Managers
- Professional and Courageous Conversations
- Employee Relations 101 - for HR Professionals
- I'm a leader: I'm a coach
All public courses can also be delivered in your workplace. Onsite programs can be customised to suit your organisation’s needs; this includes a range of options from using your organisation’s policies and values to creating tailor-made content or adapting re-enactments to suit your work environment. Contact us on 1300 884 687 to find out more or make an online enquiry.
The following online anti-bullying courses are currently available through iHR’s production partner, World Learning Hub (WLH). Our eLearning uses engaging 3D animation and content created by iHR Australia.
- EEO Anti-bullying, Harassment and Discrimination training for Workers
- EEO Anti-bullying, Harassment and Discrimination training for Managers and Team Leaders
- Leaders of Team Culture for Managers
WLH can also create customised eLearning solutions to suit your organisation’s needs, call 1300 848 817 for more information or make an online enquiry.
Blended learning solutions
Through collaboration with World Learning Hub, iHR is able to offer blended learning solutions where face to face training is combined with eLearning to provide a tailor-made solution to fit the needs of your organisation. To find out more, contact us on 1300 884 687 or make an online enquiry.
*Promotional pricing is available until 14 July 2014 for training booked to occur in 2014, onsite training discount applies to EEO programs only, online training discount applies to purchases of 100 licences or more.